Monday, December 10, 2012

FINALLY...


For years, I have fantasized, dreamed about, wanted, desired, yearned  for a REAL spanking from another person, not some taps like in a roleplay scene, but a spanking  that made my bottom red and made me yelp and moan. 
Most of these years were spent dreaming of getting that spanking from a woman, like in a Mother/son, Auntie/nephew, Wife/husband, girlfriend/boyfriend, Mother-in-law/son-in-law scenario.
I’ve joined a least five sites of the nature “meet spankers”;  invariably, each  of them, in order to get past the stage of uploading a profile , then getting and receiving messages, meant PAYING for it, which I have refused  to do.
In time, I adjusted my thinking to decide that receiving a spanking from another man would be kinda cool, also, of the scenario Father/son, Uncle/nephew, etc. 
Certainly aspects of M/M spanking did not appeal to me (as in, certain male/male physical activities) although I have adjusted my thinking on THAT, too, In recent time. 
I joined Spankthishookups, which is most definitely a hookup site for M/M spankups, and certainly with gay overtones, but such hookups don’t HAVE to be.
Once joined, I started receiving numerous messages about possible meetings. 
That I live in the second largest city in the U.S. makes such encounters more probable, just by numbers alone.
But, alas,  as I replied  to such messages, interest seemed to wane from the person contacting me.
At least half a dozen times, I thought ‘something’ was finally going to happen…. And then did not.
Until this one gentleman contacted me, and I replied, and he replied, and I replied, and so it went, back and forth, and we set a date.
December 10 at 1 pm, his house.
He sent me his address, and told me I could look it up on googlemaps.  But, coincidentally, his address in a part of this city, less than a mile from I lived for fifteen years.  A map, I did not need.
I arrived at his house at the appointed hour. We met, talked a bit, and he started by showing me a video on dvd of some other spankings he has delivered.
Then he said, “Are you ready?”
Oh, I was ready.
I stripped naked, and lay  face down on the bed, a small pillow under my belly to prop up my bottom a bit.
And the continuation…words won’t do justice.  I have video clips and screen caps that I will post in various places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment