Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Diary Mar 12 :on March 10... Naked, Spanked OTK with Paddle and Bath Brush


I knew He would be coming over on Sunday, but time not yet set,  but He knows I get out of Service at 11:30, and home about 11:45.
  At work Saturday, the overnight person, my relief so I can go home, called off, sick.
The dispatch manager had already scheduled himself for a shift on Sunday starting at 12:00, to cover another's vacation day.  He emailed me, asking if I would cover the Sunday shift, then he would come in and cover the overnight shift.
 Well, hell, no, to that...but I wanted to be helpful in some way, figuring a favor given can earn me a favor later,  so I responded saying, "Since I'm here now, how about, you stay home ...and keep the 12:00 shift... and just try to get the morning guy, who usually comes in at 05;00, to come in early?"
He responded, "Great idea... he said he could be in at 03:30."   Okay, fine.
 So, the morning guy did get in at 03:30.... but with one thing and another, I did not leave until 04:30... getting home at 05:00. Still had to go for a dog walk,  and whatever... and lay down with intense anticipation and nervousness.  He emailed around 06:00, saying "will arrive between 13:30 to 13:45". 
From the previous week, I knew He takes the bus, thus the inexactness of the time.
I kinda went to fitful sleep at 07:00, and got up at 09:00 to get ready to go to Service.
Home 11:45...  dog walk...  making sure 'the room' was ready (sheets on the bed, camera charged, in position) then took a second shower of the morning, and cleaned my ass,  spritzed air spray to kill some of the cigarette smoke (he says it does not totally bother him, but I didn't want it to ANY bother him), 
then I went downstairs to ...wait.
My required dress was... nothing.  No clothes, no neck chains, no rings, no wristwatch... just the Lancelot Deluxe locked onto my cock.
I think it was 12:45 maybe 12:50.  I sat, waiting.   
How to describe the feeling?  Shame, humiliation, embarrassment? No.  He has seen me naked...which didn't matter, anyway. More on that, after the story. 
It was a feeling of sublime submission. Naked, I was opening the door to him because I was told to. It was required of me.
And a feeling of anticipation, trepidation, dread.  I pictured myself being told "Take off your clothes and wait for 'Dad' to get home."
I know a spanking...hurts. I do not enjoy the feeling of paddling smacking my bottom.  It hurts.  I'm not too vocal about it, or I haven't been yet...  but it hurts. 
Maybe I was worried, how much will it hurt, can I handle it, why am I accepting this...

13:40 KNOCK KNOCK.  I went to the door, opened it.  He entered alone, to my disappointment and relief. (He has mentioned, sometime bringing along a ...witness; more on that, later).  I closed the door. He looked at me and said, "Upstairs."  I led, he followed.  I think he likes to look at my bottom wobbling.
In 'the room',  he picked up my paddle.  Wood, three-fourths of an inch thick, three and a half by five and a half inch spanking surface, five rows of holes (3, 2, 3, 2, 3) drilled through the spanking surface.  "Camera on," he said.  Oh good, he remembered. Last time, I did not turn it in for the opening OTK handspanking session.  Then, I bent over his lap.  Toes on the ground on his right side, palms on the ground on his left.
After four opening smacks, he asked, "Been looking forward to this all week?"  "Yes, Sir."
I looked at the videos and counted; that's where the numbers come from.
55 quick ones, 26 slow and hard.  "Feeling the sting?" he asked.
"Have you started yet, Sir?" I asked.  .... ahem.
Pause...   "Is that a smart-ass comment?"
"My ass smarts so I thought it appropriate."
"Nobody likes a smart ass," he said, and punctuated it with 24 hard and fast ones.
I heard a thump as the paddle fell on the floor.  In the video, you can see it slips out of his hand.
"Do you feel it NOW?" he asked.   "YES, SIR."
"Get up and get a bath brush," he said....which is where I stopped the trim on that clip,  and start the next, as I go over his lap; bath brush in his hand.
He applied a fast 80,  followed by 8 slow and hard, then about 50 from just above the back of my knees, to lower thigh.
Some cheek rubbing, then 11, slow and hard.  Rubbing,  then 10 hard on my right cheek.  I ended this segment of the video before it got too large to upload.
Clip 3:  60 fast smacks...  then he pauses to take a swig from his water bottle, then sprinkles water on my cheeks.  I say, "Uh oh..."  thinking this would be nice, if he were done, but he wasn't done...    then came 24 hard and slow ones, and he asked, "Is it true what schoolboys say, it stings more when it's wet?"  "Yes, Sir, I would agree."  He put down the brush, and reached into the bag he brought with him, and I ended this segment.
Clip 4: he had produced a foot-or-more long .... I don't know what it was, or designed for,  stick/paddle, two inches wide, wood, flat on one side, curved in an arc on the other.
 He told me to reach up and back with my left hand...then my left hand, he said ..I asked, "You mean, my other left?"  and hold my cheeks spread open.
He applied 170-something quick strikes of this implement, in between my cheeks, and on my hole (as he calls it).  
Then he told me to get up.  On wobbly legs, I did.  "Time for a break, turn off the camera."  I did so.
Did this HURT?  Yeah, during, as each HARD smack landed.  Did it hurt afterwards, like when I stood up?  No.  
Break time meant, laying on the bed  (Out of camera view, but it's to my right.)  Quietly talking, almost sleeping.
He said, he was sleep-deprived... haven't not slept well,  and I already told you my own story about that.

After a bit, he said, "Time to resume."  We got up, I turned on the camera, and ...took my position.
I'm not publishing this video as it's repetitive; I'll describe it.
I spread my cheeks with my hands, and he applied over 200 strokes between my cheeks.
He returned to the bath brush...  60 smacks on my right cheek, 50 smacks on alternate cheeks, 12 on the right cheek, 10 on the left.  
Then 20 HARD ones to my right cheek, 12 HARD ones to my left.  As I said, I wasn't audible in "Owch" or "Oh" but he could tell by my breathing... deep, long gasps, how I was taking it.  Then...he said, "Get up."  And he helped, as my knees and legs were quite wobbly.
That wrapped it.  He had things to do,places to go.  I offered him a ride to wherever, he declined.  We talked about... the following weekend,  and said he had other commitments. I mentioned being off on Monday and Tuesday ....and he said, "Well, maybe Monday..."
He took a few 'after' pix on my phone/camera (which will appear at the end of this).  I dressed to go walk my silly dog again,  then came back inside, and recorded the 4th clip, showing my bruised bottom.  I recorded a shorter similar one on my phone, which will appear at the end of this.

After the session, I was aroused.  I don't get aroused during a session, as I've mentally separated sexual arousal from submission, at least in the REAL.  I can arouse myself thinking about submission when by myself,  but when the submission is real, I have no arousal.
Of course, arousal is just...annoying when one has a caged cock. Annoying ...and helpless... and  submissive.  I can't do anything about it because He does not want me to.
So, while uploading the vids from camera to my laptop, I self-administered two 2-quart enemas, using a double-balloon enema nozzle.  My goal, as I do this every week, couple times a week, is to extend the time I can hold it, before I want to scream from the cramps.
A fantasy of mine is to be restrained...tied down... and given such an enema... and not have a choice on how long I have to hold it.  I've mentioned this fantasy to Him, in passing,  and, well, I've been 'in training' in case He decides, he likes the idea.
After that, I spent way too much time in an attempt to 'get off' by way of scrotum-, perineum, and anal-stimulation,  to no avail   Whether it was fatigue, or the alcohol I had ingested to 'take the edge off' (no, not the pain, but my nervousness beforehand, a shot of Kahlua in the coffee I was drinking, and more after he departed) or whether the methods I was using were doomed to failure at the git-go... anyway, the result was, I was more aroused.  Difficult to tell, physically... my sac was a bit swollen... my cock CAN harden, some, in the cage, but usually softens quickly.  Well, whatever.... as of midnight,  I had basically been awake for 37  hours with, oh, 2 hours sleep during..  I conked out, fast.

AFTERTHOUGHTS:

As mentioned, and can be seen, my cock is locked in a device, on His order.  He said, a release will be 'sometime this month'.  Okay, I have a few bad day, but mostly okay days, with that.
But one thing he said he likes, is to have a guy jack off in front of him, and then spank him post-cumming.
THAT would be...chilling.  BUT, I don't know if I can. Which I told him... I have shy-cock-syndrome, can't get it up in front of anyone else. Hell, I've tried to take pictures of my erection. I've managed to get a few, but not very often.  Maybe His intent is, if I go long enough between orgasms, I'll be ready, when he allows my release.
THIS is worth waiting for, eh?

On waiting, in the nude:  I have a thing, a fetish, for Shame, Humiliation, Embarrassment, Submission...  as I've told Him.  
Waiting, then opening the door, naked... was not any of that, except submissive.  I'm comfortable in my skin. I'm often a house-nudist, except when it gets chilly.  I'd be comfortable in a men's locker room, if I ever went to a gym. I feel that, we're all made the same, with varying shapes and sizes, so what's the deal.  If it wasn't for the Puritan values this country was founded on, nudity would be much more acceptable.  
As previously reported, he had me strip in the main room at Moonburn... no big deal, or even a small deal.  The only thing I felt was the anticipation of the forthcoming strap landing on my cheeks.  Now, if he had me strip, and stand, or bend over, and WAIT... for him to ..do whatever, for awhile...that would have been...oooh...  Furthermore, I knew THIS group of men were there for spanking, and were accustomed to giving, receiving, seeing... 
I can't think of a thing he could do, or make me do, one on one, that I would perceive as S-H-E.  Fingering my hole, or inserting ...(fill in the blank) ?  Oh, no,  not S-H-E, but arousing. I would love that. Of course, there are painful methods to that, but not S-H-E, for me   
But, to have a witness....  in a discussion about this, he said, sometime he would bring a companion, previously unannounced.  How chilling would it be for me to open the door in the nude, to him and ..someone I don't know?  After initial surprise, I would surmise this person had been filled in as to what to expect, which would mitigate any S-H-E feelings I would have.  
Maybe, a group of friends, a party... at some point, he tells me, "Strip down, get ready...."    That would be interesting... but, in a group of only men, I would not be S-H-E about my nudity, just filled with anticipation/dread of what was about to happen to my bottom.
Now, with a female witness or witnesses...or in a mixed-group setting... that would be awesome.

Of the countless fantasies I have, THIS (naked, OTK) has been high on the list, possible Number One.  I have one Leda video clip, about two minutes long... one naked guy, over a women's lap, getting a hairbrush across his buttocks;  another clip, a naked young man, over a woman's lap, getting the slipper.... if I want to get off quickly, I watch those.  
Another, longer video,  borrowed from Xhamster, features a young man, either flat on a bed, or face down, ass up, taking many many strokes of a belt across his bottom....oh gawd.  
After this one, I just don't know what I really want next, so ...I'm okay with being surprised.
The only things that don't 'do it for me' are:  pants and shorts down....  to me, that suggests, not having time to do it right.  Being naked is being unprotected, being  submissive.  Stripped to briefs, and having Him take those down, off....that would be cool, though   
And I don't care for the position of ...flat, face down on the bed.  The bottom is not offered submissively enough.  Maybe with enough propping up, until it becomes more of a face-down ass-up,position, but I don't care for flat face down.  Even though I've been thoroughly paddled and caned in that position, twice.

I've offered my bottom to three men, and one woman, so far.  The woman, a Domme, I had to pay for....sigh...  
None have offered to use a code word, nor have I suggested it.  My feeling is, at my size (6'4" and not skinny as a bean pole), as long as I'm not physically restrained, if I think I've simply had enough, then I can get up or stand up, or whatever it takes to stop it.
I've yet to even come close to anything like that.   All impact stoppages have been the decision of my Tops.  Maybe, it's because they can see the effects on my bottom; I can't from my point of view.  My bottom does seem to bruise, quickly and easily, from hard-implement impact.  Perhaps, they have been afraid of real or long-term damage. If so, I respect them for that.  Or,they think the bruises mean, I'm at a pain limit, without saying so..  if so, then an emphatic NO from me. EVERYTIME one of them has stopped...and it's evidently over... I'm ready to keep going.  
I don't feel painful after-effects... within seconds after the final impact.   I've read stories.."and it hurt for days afterward".   Bullshit.
I feel 'twinges' when I sit.  Not pain, not discomfort, just a twinge.  

One video from SpankingTube features a young man...at the end of of a long session, being finished with several minutes of a long, hard, hand spanking.
This probably wouldn't bruise me, and was so arousing to watch.
And I wonder if a prolonged strapping would bruise.   Testing is needed.  

One other fantasy I shared with Him was... being caned, only.   I want to feel it, see how I take it, and what it does to my bottom.  Would I have a broad bruising pattern, or thin stripes...or welts and surrounding bruises....  I really wanna know.   Would I jump or rise at each stroke, or kick my legs, or could I stay in place, and take it?  Would I cry out, or softly whimper?  I really wanna know.
On THAT note, I saw on Fetlife an announce of a Caning seminar/class at Bordello of Decadence, tonight (3/12).  
I'm USUALLY off work on Tuesday.   I've BEEN in a class on Tuesdays, which ended LAST Tuesday.
BUT I agreed to work tonight, filling in for a guy on vacation.
I am so... aggravated and disappointed.

Pix, immediately afterward:




And video from my phone/camera....  after a dog walk:


No comments:

Post a Comment