Friday, March 22, 2013

diary my video Mar 22 ... wet spanking

Dunno about YOU, but for me, WATCHING an enema being administered is, well, boring, unless the recipient is rather vocal or has wonderful body language.
Receiving an enema is quite different,  especially in a punitive situation,  not medical or,um, gentle.

I've administered countless ones to myself, and always have a retention problem, getting down to the end of the bag... just had not acquired a nozzle large enough in diameter at the base to, um, keep it plugged, and invariably ended up with voluminous back flow.
Yet, I maintained fantasies of being given an enema, in such a way that I could retain it all, and be required to keep it in for ...  awhile.

A couple of days ago, a version of the double Bardex arrived in the mail.
Oh boy.
This is a video of the second enema I took in.  (The file on the first enema is too large to download.)
I repeat, watching an enema is ...boring, to me, even when it's my own,  and to make it more interesting to me, especially at the time,  I spanked my butt during the intake.




No comments:

Post a Comment