Sunday, March 3, 2013

Diary Mar 3 #7 The story

I met this Dom online.
Then I met him in person, six days ago, and we made an appointment for Saturday, Mar 2.
We continuously communicated during the week.
He sent specific instructions for our meeting, to be at my place.
The night before, anxiety and nervousness took hold of me. I turned the lights out at 3 a.m., and was up at 8:15, with at least an hour awake during.
I did my morning chores,  then showered, gave myself an anal cleaning, and went downstairs.
By 9:45, I was sitting, waiting,  bereft of clothing, and otherwise had a ring on each ring finger, and a chrome chastity device locked on my penis.
At 10:20, he knocked.
I opened the door, he entered, glanced at me, closed the door, and said, Upstairs.
I led, he followed me, to my spare bedroom.
He told me to bend over, spread my cheeks, and show him my anus. Well, he calls it 'hole.'
I did. He told me to stay put, as he opened his bag, produced a wood spoon, and with it, applied a number of whacks into my crack, and on my hole.
He sat down on a chair, and said, "Over here."
I bent, and stretched over his lap, my feet on the floor on his right side, my hands on the ground on his left.
He spanked my bottom with the palm of his hand for sometime.
I regret that in the rapidity of this happening, and my still-nervousness, I did not activate the cam-corder.
After a few smacks, I respectfully asked if I could do so, but he did not want to stop just yet.
When he stopped, he told me to get up, and turn on the camera, and moved the chair, to get the best view, and had me bend over, butt to the camera, with my hands on the seat of the chair.
He produced a wooden paddle... and began whacking me with it... lightly and first, then some harder and faster.
He allowed me to catch my breath, then said, "And now... there were a couple times when you debated obeying my order.  These whacks are punishment."
Punishment they were, landing quite hard across my buttocks.
He allowed me to gasp a minutes, then stood me up, and hugged me.
Then he told me to lay on the bed.
I did so, flat on my stomach, with no idea what was next.
With my face to the right, I watched him undress.
Then he lay down next to me, and we cuddled and talked, while one hand of his moved my right hand to his crotch, suggesting I stroke his scrotum and further down, which I did.
He observed how easily I seem to bruise, and suggested I get up, and show my butt to the still-running camera, and get some video, which I did, then I lay back down.
And, we both noticed that the daily alarm on my phone, which I had left downstairs, was going off,  every ten minutes, and he told me to go get it, and turn it off.  I did, and he took some pictures of my bottom on my phone-camera, and on his.
I lay back down next to him, cuddling, and talking. He shared storied, and told me what to expect at Moonburn.
We got up and dressed.  At his suggestion, I wore tighty-whities (Fruit of the Loom), white over-the-calf socks, then judo-cargo shorts, and a shirt.  Not my normal daily attire, but he thought I should keep it simple for the first time.
We went down to my car.  I did not know, until this minute, that he had taken a bus to my place.
And off we went to Moonburn.  My first time.  I told him, I would never go to such a thing alone, what with my anxiety about first times, meeting strangers.... I just wouldn't do it.
We arrived, went in, and he showed me the lay-out.
We toured the large public room, then went down the hall, to check out action in the smaller 'private' rooms, not that they were private, as closing the door was not allowed.
We walked around a bit, then sat down in the snack area...  and I starting thinking about stripping and being spanked in such a setting,  and mentally compared it to doing anything where an audience would be watching (like, major horror, giving a speech)... and a panic attack hit me.    I sat there, with my head down in my arms, as he sat next to me, until I could normalize my breathing and pulse.
Then we went looking around again, and he met up with one of his regulars.... and they found a room, and I was invited into the room, as He smacked this guy's bottom with every toy He brought along.  Still not sure how this guy's bottom could get so red, but not bruise at all.
Then, more walking up and down, looking into rooms....  and as the hallway grew crowded,  the claustrophobia started another panic attack, and I hurriedly walked out, outside, and sat on the ground, until it passed.
I went back in, and we browsed awhile. I saw Him in a deep conversation with another of his regulars.  No action, just talking.  I went into the big room, and sat next to a guy I knew from a meet-spankers site, along with the fellow who had just taken the whacking from Him.
We chatted, then parted ways.
He came in, and we ... observed some more action, then He said, "You do remember I said I was giving you a strapping, while we were here?"
"Yes, Sir, I do."
"Where do you want it?"
"On my bottom, Sir."
I'm not sure if he thought that was funny, or it made him mad, but anyway, he said, "What....location?"
I thought about pointing at my bottom, and saying, "Right here," but thought better of it, and said, "Your decision, Sir."
He led me out to the main room, and stopped at one of the large, padded tables, and patted on edge of it with a hand, and said, "Over this... get undressed."
"Yes, Sir."  I removed my shoes, shirt, and pants, and waited for him to come up behind me and take down and off my briefs.
I went to the table, and bent over it, my waist and head flat on it, arms stretched out in front of me.
In moments, I felt a strap landing across my cheeks, again, and again...
I think, I grunted, as the intensity increased, but did not ever yell aloud, or jump up, or generally embarrass myself anymore than I already was.
Finished, he put down the two straps in front of me, so I could see them.
I was reluctant to stand up right away, as I was relishing the after-burn.
Then, I did, and went to the large mirror to check out the crimson color on my cheeks.
Seriously, I wish they didn't have a hard rule against cameras, or I would have asked, or have him ask, ANYBODY to hold my phone and take video.
Ah well.
I dressed, and made my way to a restroom, and was able to get one picture of my bright red rear end.
Then I sat down....out in the smoking area, somewhat gingerly... for a cigarette.
After a while, he came along, saying he was ready to go.
We had already decided that, if he wanted to leave before, or after me,  that he could and would take the bus.  In fact, he originally protested, when I offered to take him home, but I said, "I really like your company,   Sir."
So, when he said he was ready, we left together.
We talked it up a bit, for the twenty minutes it took to get him home.
He got out,  as we made an agreement to 'do it again soon',  then I went home.

What a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment