Thursday, April 11, 2013

Diary 4/11 about 4/9

On Sunday, at the same time I was emailing  back and  forth with Al on Recon, until I actually went to meet with him that evening, I was also messaging back and forth with a guy, “W” on Spankthishookups,  which started out with him saying, “Hey I saw you at Moonburn, but I did not know who you were until I saw your profile.”
Well, one message followed another,  and led to him inviting me to his place, a hundred miles away, the next day, but then was followed by an invite to join him and his partner, “R”, when  they drive into my city on Tuesday, and visit “M”. 
I jumped on it, “Yeah, sure.”
I’ve had such invites or meets fall through, at least half the time, in the past.  So I was excited, but trying to prepare myself for disappointment.
He texted me the next day, Monday, and even called me, to talk about ‘limits’.
And Tuesday, he texted me to say, “We’ll be at M’s place in  2 hours.”
“Okay!”  So I got it together, showered, and hit the road, a ten mile drive that took 35 minutes in near-rush hour traffic.
And I arrived, and texted W to announce myself, and he came down, and let me in the building, then we went back on up to the apartment.
I was introduced to his partner, R, and told that M would be home from work in, oh, 90 minutes.
And we got started.
Session one was with R kneeling and straddling a spanking horse, and W working his bottom over.
I was the camera guy, using my camera, as W said, he had his all charged up, and forgot to pack it.
This video won’t appear here, as it is not me, but will eventually appear on spankingtube or xhamster, under my nic, FLFUFO, on either site.
Session two:  me, naked and kneeling on the horse, with W whacking my bottom.  Video was split in two, (camera turned off, then back on, by R, who was operating  it)and  once uploaded, links will appear in some separate blog.
Session three:   W spanking R.
Session four:  W spanking me, while my scrotum is locked in a humbler. One video, split into two pieces. 
Session  five:  W spanking R in a “3/2”, which meant, three minutes of one instrument (Paddle), a one minute break,  then (2nd video) three minutes of a strap.  The paddle landed at about one smack per second, the strap, about one smack per second and a half.
Session six:  W using floggers on my back and butt.
Then M arrived home,  and W worked his bottom over, while I excused myself for a cigarette, and R took pictures with M’s still-camera.
THEN we all went out for dinner.
And returned to M’s place.
And watched some silly tv; some very old sit-coms on some channel that broadcasts them.
THEN: back to work/fun:
Session 7:  W spanking me, with a little of everything
Session 8:  W spanking R
Session 9:  W spanking M, with M over his lap.
Anything called ‘session’, I have video of, and will appear SOMEWHERE SOMETIME.  Right now, I’m having issues uploading to spankingtube, it has crapped out on my first two attempts to upload ONE video,  and I have twelve clips.
AND xhamster is not accepting video uploads right now….   Oh well.
Here’s some of my ‘after’ pics.





No comments:

Post a Comment