Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Diary 4/17

I arrived at blackstrapmaster (henceforth abbreviated W)/s house at 11:45.
After some preliminary hellos and how you doings, and being introduced to his adorable dogs, we adjourned to the bedroom.
In prior texting, he mentioned, he would like to spank me in panties.
Me, in panties, not him.  So I was wearing pink ones under my skin tight cycle pants.
He sat on the edge of the bed, and having stripped to pink panties,  I lay me down, full length, over his lap. (begin video )
The progression of spanking went: hand, paddle, hand, strap, paddle... then he took my panties down, then paddle, hand, paddle, strap, hand, paddle, strap.   Always different paddles or straps, as he has quite a collection.

Short break 

II.  (begin video) Same position, panties on:  Wood spoon, short cane... panties all the way off...  short cane, spoon, short cane, strap, cane between my cheeks, then across the cheeks, (then his partner, spankparty aka R came come from work) strap, spoon, spoon between my cheeks, then on cheeks, Frat paddle, then with me stretched out prone on bed, strap on back of thighs. 

Break

III.  I was introduced to his new piece of furniture.... a cage, with a bottom portion large enough to lock up two or three miscreants,  one end has a piece that slides up, to have a miscreant stand facing it, and the top of the cage has a padded top, for a miscreant to lay on.
R was stripped, with cuffs on his wrists, clipped to the top of the sliding piece.  His arms were fully extended in that position; I could reach the top, with elbows quite bent, being much taller.  I was prone, face down on the pad on top of the cage... with my feet dangling off the end of it.
All the action started with R getting it, then me getting equal. 
P for paddle, S for strap, and always a different one, as was each flogger.
(start video)  12 P, 10 S, 10 S, 10 S, 10 S, 10 P, 6 cane, 40 on back/flogger, 20 back/flogger,  22 back/flogger, 11 back/flogger, 13 back/flogger. 
He called for a break.  I said, "How about 4 more with the cane?"
He gave me 4 from each side.

IV.  Some 15 minutes before recording started, I was prone face down on the pad, and he inserted an electrified small world's most comfortable butt plug in my ... butt,  and attached it to a Erostek 302.
 O  M  G
And he turned it up a bit...
O M G
And set it on 'variable'  for constantly varying sensation 
 O M G

Damn, it's now on the top of my wish list,  but not exactly something I can mention to my parents as a possible birthday present.

OMG

anyway...
With the thing still inside me, and doing its magic, and R has a turn all to himself before me...actually, he was getting some action, while I lay there, amused by the sensations in my rectum....  
so all this happened without a pause, like before, when he was alternating between R and me 
(start video)  10 P, 13 S, 3 S, 12 cane..switch side,  12 cane. then a rub down with, I didn't even look, baby oil, alcohol, whatever... felt good.

Then a LONG break, as he said he wasn't feeling well, and needed to lie down.  
He had done some hard labor over the weekend, and felt like he was still dehydrated without proper electrolyte replacement. 

So, R and I chatted, and I dumped video from the camera to my laptop, which I had brought, just to do this...  
And I went into the chat room at spanko net,  starting chatting about what was happening,  and that W has ...everything (spanking toy-wise), including, I said, single tails, which I had yet to feel.
So, some wise guy input:  when he wakes up, tell him the room took a vote, he should use the single tail on you. 
Yeah, I'll do that, I replied.
W came out, when pizza arrived.  We ate,  while I told W, what the guy in the chatroom said, and W said, "We'll get around to it", and we  we watched tv, we played with the dogs....
And W said (to me), "Ready for some flogging and single tail?"
...ahem.    'Yeah, sure," I replied, in a weak voice.
To the cage, and with me up against the sliding door, holding the top rail...
(start video)  70 with one flogger,  16 with another flogger,  then  11 'easy' ones with a single tail, and 25 not-so-easy ones with it.
I've never used 'color' codes with him.  
He just talks, or lets me talk, in... plain English.  
 This was the closest I've been to saying "Ease up...."  
Just...closest.... not all that close, really, but the closest. 
And I told him, had I a gag to bite into, had I restraints on, that I could pull against, if would have been....easier. 
Anyway...  ow and wow. 

 STILL pictures will be posted here... soon; videos will show up either on this blog, or other sites that are more friendly to posting them, which I will announce when they appear

No comments:

Post a Comment