Monday, April 8, 2013

Diary April 8 ..It happened on April 7

Well, THIS one was pure serendipity. I wasn't trolling for it, wasn't looking for it. So, Sunday afternoon, home from Service and market and walking the dog, etc. I have a profile on Recon, but it's, like, 6 or 7 on my list of sites to peruse. (Fetlife is NOT number one, and won't be, until they figure out how a person...such as myself... can support via online credit card). But ... or butt... I had these lovely pictures of my bruised bottom post-Moonburn, and was going through my list of sites to post 'em, which included Recon. So, I had the site open, with a bunch of others, when I got messaged by a guy with a long nic, but I'll call him Al, so I only have to type two letters.
 Al: "Nice profile... let me know if you have any desire to be tied up, tickle-tortured, spanked, and erotically tormented."
 HOLY CRAP. ME: "I've been wanting that my whole life!" Recon profiles do show locations of the person...assuming the person was honest about inputting it... the ninth message exchange told us, we're, oh, 10 miles apart... and we talked schedules... like, I'm off work Sunday, Monday, Tuesday...
and the 11th message from him: AL: How about tonight?
 ME: Hmm. I was up early yesterday and went to Moonburn, then 8 hours of work, then a party in Rosemead until 02:30, home 03:30, asleep at 05:00 and up at 08:00 this morning to go to service... so, YES!
 He started to back off with that, but I said, I have been asked to work NEXT Sunday, cause my company is gonna be quite busy... and I don't wanna wait two weeks.
 So: AL: here's my phone number, all me, let's talk. I did call, we talked.
 It was... 17:15, he said "Can you be here, oh, 7?"
 "Yep."
 Then, my parents called, and I had to ...invest some time talking to them... then took a shower, and dressed, and ran out the door without giving my poor (spoiled rotten asleep-on-the-couch) dog a walk, first.
 I arrived at his building at ... 18:55 ...and called him, as he suggested. His area has strict posted policy about street parking (NO) without permit, so he came outside with a visitor's pass to hang from my mirror, and found a parking place, and went into his apartment.
 I put my bag down, and sat down for ...two seconds, when he picked up my left foot, took off my shoe and sock, and test-tickled me there.
 Then he got up, and said, "Come on." Feeling unbalanced, I removed my other shoe and sock, and followed him to the bedroom... where he stopped me as I entered, faced me, and took off my shirt, then pulled my cycle tights and thong, down and off.
 Naked, in less than ten minutes, alone with a guy I just met.
 "On your back on the bed," he said.
 "Hang on, I got a weird request, although under the circumstances... don't know if anything could be weirder..."
 "Okay.."
 "I need to meditate for about 7, 8 minutes, to get into a sub-zone... Watch the time in case I 'leave' and just say something like, "Its time."
 "Okay..." he said, and left the room. I sat on the bed, cross-legged, hands on knees, palms up, and ... went inside.
 After... I have no idea how long, he came back in.
"It's time."
 "Yes, Sir," I said, opening my eyes.
"Lay back."
 I did, and in short order, I was spread-eagle, cuffs on wrists and ankles, with straps holding them to the corners of the bed. And then he went at it... testing me in all the right places for ticklishness. He found that the soles of my feet and my underarms aren't hot spots, but the side of my rib cage certainly is. I'm pretty good with verbal self-restraint, but ...he had me close to bursting out.
 Jeez.
He interspersed the finger-tickling with tweaking my nipples with his fingers, and rubbing the soles of my feet with brushes, to which my reaction amused him.
 He asked if he could use a ball parachute.
I said, "Got no idea what it is, but sure..."
 It was a pouch, I guess, firmly attached to my scrotum, with long dangling strings, that he stretched out and tied to my big toes. So, wiggling my toes made the pouch pull on my scrotum. Oh gawd... And he continued tickling...and as I wiggled and jerked my feet in response, it tugged on my scrotum..... oooh boy. And ...he tried, valiantly tried, to get a rise out of my... penis. I had previously told him, my experience is, I do not get aroused while in play as a sub... but he was welcome to try.
His attempts were... ohgawd, wonderful, but I don't think I ever surpassed 50% erect.
His goal was to get me as close to cumming as possible... then stopping. Then maybe, more playing..and stopping... you know, tease and denial. Lots of tease, but nothing to deny. Never got close. No matter. I told him... but he wanted to try.
"Ready for some spanking?"
 "Oh hell yeah"
 He undid the restraints, and told me to roll over.
And I told him, "My least favorite position."
"Oh?"
"My bottom is not properly presented."
"Well then..."
 I got up on my knees, butt up, face down on the bed.
Of course, I couldn't see a damn thing, so I had no idea what was coming, or when. First was a half dozen or so smacks of a ... skinny paddle, I guess, paint stick sort of thing. Then a half dozen strokes with a .... I asked him, later... a rod. Then another half dozen with a leather... foot long, skinny something or other. Gawd, I was loving this.
 "On your back, I'll get the cuffs on."
 "Or," I quietly said, "Do without, and just tell me to keep still."
 He smiled, "Okay."
 Fortunately, the bed had a solid metal head railing. I gripped it tightly while he continued with the tickling and teasing and ball squeezing and ...ohmigod.
 And he stopped. "You must be tired..."
If you let up for ...five seconds... I could go to sleep, but I'm just fine..."

 So... he tickled me some more... ohhhgeez. And he stopped. "Okay, enough for tonight."
He got up, off the bed, and I did.
 He stood in front of me. "Hands behind your head."
I did so, at attention. He reached out and tickled my rib cage again.
AAAhhhh.... I was NOT ready for that.
 He got the biggest reaction from me of the night.
And, I dressed. He only had to put on shoes. He did take a few pictures here and there, (me, restrained, me FDAU with new marks on my bottom) and I asked him to swear to send them to me.

We went on out, him to retrieve the visitor's pass in my car, and ...talked. He SAID he enjoyed it, and we'd definitely do it again.
God, i hope so







No comments:

Post a Comment