Monday, April 22, 2013

Diary What Happened on April 22

It was another trip to the desert, to visit blackstrapmaster (aka W).

I brought my little long hair chihuahua along, who spent the entire two hour drive in my lap.
It was a test to see how she would get along with his larger dogs, and it worked out fine. After introductions were made, they ignored each other.

Then we went to the bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed. I stripped to white panties, that I wore for him, and went over his lap.
13 minutes of video something like this:  
6 H(and), 6 W(ooden)S(poon),  20 H.
Then panties down and off  then
15 WS, 10 H,  17 B(lack)L(eather)S(trap), 9 J(acardiPaddle), 20 small wood paddle, which then flew out of his hand;
 7 WS, 8 B(lack)W(ood)P(addle),  17 L(eather)S(poon); 10 J,
28 WS between my cheeks,  35 LS between my cheeks,  17 BWP between my cheeks,
18 Large leather strap,  17 WS,   19 BWP, 24 BLS,
22 BLS on my lower thighs, followed by 16 of LS there;
6 H,  13 LS.
Whew.
He let me up, and I watched in surprise as he took down, off his pants.
And to my delight, he said, "Lets see how well you suck.."
Which I did, in various positions, whether kneeling, or him flat on bed, me between his legs.
Honestly I gagged a few times, taking that much all the way down my throat.
THEN he told me to get up, and he got up, and put a condom on his dick, and said, "Kneel on the bed."
Oh.  My first time.  Whoa...
Well, it was good, but really, I didn't feel all that much, probably because I work my hole so much in solitary play.  Still, it was a great way to bust my anal cherry.
Then a long break...  laying on the bed watching tv, with dogs joining us.
A little nap...  then his partner came home.
We got up, he made lunch.  
He got a call from a drunk friend who lost his wallet, so he went to the rescue and brought the guy home.
He put the guy to bed,  then we resumed, with something different.
Me, flat on my back, on the padded spanking table.  He attached an electro stimulator around the crown of my dick, with another ring around my scrotum,  and turned on the juice, using a variable box to modify the type of stimulation.
Holy crap.  I've got 20 minutes of video, of me bouncing, yelling, and moaning to THAT.
After a brief break, he inserted an electro plug in my ass, with the one on my dick still attached, and ...let it rip. And I've got 30 minutes of video of me bouncing, moaning, and gyrating to THAT.  Unggg.

Then he said, "We gotta cut this short, gotta go downtown with R and try to help (the other guy).
So, after catching my breath, I sat up, got off the table, and was looking at the marks on my bottom in the mirror when the other guy came in, looked, grabbed a paddle, and pushed me over the table, and went to work on my bottom.
Fortunately, W came in, to supervise, I guess, as this guy was still intoxicated, and I think, out of control.
Which didn't stop W from letting him smack my bottom numerous times, and W added some of the strap for good measure.  Ouchie.... And no video of this impromptu session.

Then.... it was time to get dressed and go.  And the battery on my phone had died, when I thought I had it charging, so I couldn't get pictures, but here's two that W took and sent to me.






No comments:

Post a Comment