Sunday, May 5, 2013

Diary May 5, Moonburn part 2

So, disappointed and upset, I went about my business of getting ready to get out of the house, and I made it, and on down to the car and drove to the local train stop, parked, and went to the main entrance and waited for M.
I held a sign with his initials on it, and waited for what I expected to be a middle aged white guy carrying some kind of bag, to come up the escalator. One did but he did not look my way, as he went off in the opposite direction and I watched him dig his phone out of his pocket, and start tapping the keyboard. The text arrived on my phone as I stood behind him, and I said, "I'm right behind you" and he finally turned around.
So we left there with 45 minutes to kill, and stopped at In'n'Out on the way.
We arrived at the studio as the coordinators were opening the doors and setting up.
We registered, and went in, and he took his firstvlook around this particular dungeon.
I found a seat in the smoking area while he looked around for trouble to get into.
I had told him on the way over, the last train out of downtown back to OC left at 4:30, so he was going to have to leave the local station at 4:00 to make it.sat in the chair in a blue funk, and watched guys come and go, in and out.
Eventually, I saw S, whom I've chatted with numerous times on STH, and who bruised my ass nicely at the previous MB, then I saw DH, my March spanker, whom I was on severe "outs" with.
I went into the inner rooms to see some action. I saw S giving M's ass a work out; I saw DH warming the ass of some guy I did not know.
I went back outside, and smoked some more in my depression.
S eventually came out and asked me if I wanted some.
I shrugged, and mumbled, "Not right now."
Time passed. S asked me again, and I declined, again.
I was annoyed, and anxious by the very presence of DH.
Around 3, DH departed.
And I thought, "Oh WTF?" and went and found S, who was watching some activity or other.
"Well," I said, You wanna use my ankle/wrist/cuff/spreader/bar or separate ankle and wrist cuffs?"
He chose the spreader bar, and chose a table in one of the smaller rooms.
I stripped to socks, got on the table, put the cuffs on my ankles, then knelt FDAU with my arms between my legs and he put my wrists in the cuffs.
And he went to work, smacking my bottom with I don't know what all, as I could not see whatever it was he continued to produce from his bag, pausing in between smacks to abuse my cock and balls.
It was...erotically painful.
He let me up, and told me that M had already left to catch the train.
I made my way home, and took pictures of my bottom.
Hmm, all good, so the twice daily alcohol spray seems to work, but I haven't been spraying my thighs below my buttocks, and I'll have THOSE bruises for a while.
Then I took a brief nap,and got up to go to a BoD party.
It wad a bust for me in terms of any action, but what the hell.
I went home, got maybe 3 hours sleep, and got up and went to service.
I was able to figure out, any disappointment I felt meant I was making my happiness contingent on the actions of other people.
Screw that.
I changed the disappointment to anger, and that's what I still feel.
Time to move on.
I've got ice-breaking messages or overtures from 3 tops and one master hanging around.
I'm making new contacts, and I'm movin' on.
I'm writing this at a spanking party in OC where I'm bored beyond shirtless, as it is SO M/f, with a preponderance of males here.  I know that a male sub looking for action at one of these needs to bring his own Top, but if I had one, why the duck would I need to go to a party?
Part of my gloom is from sleep deprivation, I know.
If anything of interest to me happens here, I'll update, but I came here with zero expectations of getting to play, and I'm living quite well up to them.
My EX-friend W messaged me a bit ago, asking if I found something to do or have done at MB.
I read the message, and deleted it.

Update:
Well, a couple female Dommes did come to the party,  and I did get about fifteen minutes of bare bottom paddling from one of them.
Not worth a separate blog, and it wasn't hard enough to generate any new pictures of my red bottom, but it...almost... made the 50 mile trip and $20 cash worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment