Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 28th the daily whine Meeting with a sexual sadist Master.

I was inside his door, oh, five minutes.  We chatted a minute about the drive down from my place to his, etc, while he unbuttoned my shirt, tweaked my nipples with his thumbs... took the shirt off me...

And asked that I continue undressing.
I saw all tile floors, and said, "My socks?"
He said, I may retain those.

So, with me naked but for black quarter socks,  and him wearing socks, t-shirt, and short pants, we went into his ... den, I guess I'll call it.
In the middle of the tiled floor, was a comforter or some such, with a chair placed in front of it.
Didn't take a genius to figure out where I was going to be positioned, and him.

He sat in the chair,  with me standing in front of him.
He placed, and locked, cuffs on my ankles, then on my wrists.
He tied a long cord?  (thicker than string, thinner than rope) around and about my cock and balls.
He attached clips... the fancy kind, with a chain linking to them... to my nipples.
He clipped the wrist cuffs together, behind my back.
And motioned me down, onto my knees.
And he took down, off, his pants, and sat down,  and pulled my head towards, and onto, his waiting dick.
Which I eagerly sucked into my mouth, all the way in,  til my lips were full up against his groin, as I sucked on it. 
He pushed my head off,  then held my chest and head down, over his left thigh, as he applied a 'cat' and three-fingered flogger, across my back.
And pushed me upright, and attached a second set of clips to my nipples.
And pulled my head down, and I returned to deep-throat sucking.
He pushed me up and off him.
And stood up,  unclipping my wrist cuffs from each other, clipping them to the respective ankles.
And picked up a long but skinny paddle, applied it vigorously to my buttocks.
And sat back down,  attached a third pair of clips to my nipples.
And pulled my head down, onto his dick,  which I sucked into my mouth.
And he whipped my back with the three-fingered flogger as I sucked, until he shot his load, down my throat.

Sated, he finally asked, "Would you like a glass of water?"
Um, yes, I accepted.
He undid the clips on my cuffs, so I could stand up, and went and fetched water.

He undid the cuffs, carefully removed all the clips from my nipples, untied the cord around my cock and balls...    was good enough to take some pictures via my phone, of my backside. None came out well, never could find proper lighting in his unit...but I've posted them.  

I mentioned, "Nice welts on my back...but I'd rather have them on my bottom."
He said, "Sorry."   Which I thought was funny.  Then he said, "Maybe...next time.?"
I said, "If there's a next time, there needs to be more emphasis on my bottom."
"Okay."
"And, more anal play. I mean, there was none, this time,  so.... something in my ass, please."
"Okay."

And we chatted a bit more, and I had a cigarette on his balcony.... and after agreeing that another session would amuse both of us,  I told him to contact me, as I would not initiate contact myself, and I departed.

I was just getting in my car, when my phone beeped with incoming mail,  showing that I had a new message on Fetlife...from him, thanking me for the encounter.  How thoughtful.

We've exchanged messages since then.... like, after he saw my pics of me in a humbler, on fetlife.
He said he'd like to use it on me....and use 'temp needles'  and some electro play....

I highly anticipate an invitation.








No comments:

Post a Comment