Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 6 Diary MB part I

So, first Saturday of the month... Moonburn in North Hollywood, a M/m-only open spanking party.
My third...
For the previous ten days, I'd been in e-mail communication with W about, at this event, giving me my first disciplinary-type caning, as I wanted to see the effects of cane strokes only on my unblemished creamy buttocks.
Meanwhile, I had been in another chat with M, who was coming in from out of state, and was looking to get to Moonburn from OC.
I looked up directions via Metro, and passed them on, and agreed to pick M up at the local depot, and take him to the event.
The night before the event,  I reconfirmed with W, his plan to attend, and our plan for the event.
I worked the night before, arrived home 0100-ish, and went lights out 03:15, with the alarm set for 08:30, as I was to meet M at the depot at 11:00, and I had a little housecleaning to do, as the plan included W coming over after MB for some private play.
I think I was awake every half hour, and gave up and got up at 07:15.
It gave me a chance to give Cookie a long walk, get some laundry in the wash, houseclean, then take a long shower and thorough body shave, with time to spare.
I fired up ol' Lappy, and found a message from W: something came up, and he wouldn't be attending MB.
In the course of my usual, verbal conversation, I avoid language that I wouldn't use in front of my mother, even though I know that words are just words, with no power of their own, other than what we impart to them, but I still THINK such words:
GOD DAMMIT!
      and
FUCK ME!
I was SO ... fucking...  disappointed. ..
How many times have I had dates... appointments... cancel, the day before, the day of, whatever?
I've kept track... about fifty percent of the time.
Up to this one, W had been reliable.
I know, I know, stuff happens, there's no stopping the movement of the universe, and no stopping stuff from happening, but just the same,
GOD DAMMIT!
to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment