Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27 Diary ...Introduction to : meeting with a sexual sadist Master

A "Master" made contact with me, via messages on Fetlife, saying, and I quote:

"Master looking for oral giving bottom to service me
best if he is masochistic....with few limits...no way out attitude...
enjoy bdsm...tt...cbt...w/s....cp...rough abuse if indicated"

I replied, by way of asking clarification on  "tt, cbt, w/s" and saying that my limits included... talking to the police, or going to an emergency room, and he replied:

" I have yet to send anyone to the er or have the police over
tt is tit torture....w/s is water sports....piss.
I wld greatly enjoy you in bondage...reddening you...bruising
you...you bottom....back belly
like to play with your nipples....cock....balls....fuck your
mouth and throat...
wld like to see you if you want to and are interested...
in submitting to me..
let me know... "

I responded by having some interest....and in his next message:

I want our first meeting here in my condo with you stripped
and restrained.....
will prob play with your ass at some point....like a butt plug in you and to milk your prostate...with a few fingers....or so..
what abt your nipples...cock....balls..
I am off mon. afternoon....let me know asap....do you tolerate
as lot of deep throat fucking.... "

I responded as still intrigued, and in his next message:

my dick is on the average size length....avg + in girth...
will poss give you gag reflex some testing...
we can talk some though you wld be surprised how many
do not need or request that....they just strip...."





I expressed an interest in all this, and we began exchanging emails about a date.

We first settled on May 13, a Monday, and a usual non-work day for me.
But... drama at work got in the way,  and I wound up having to work on Monday the 13th, one of the very few Mondays I've had ...or been asked to... work, since I started with this current employer.

I notified this Master, the night before, of this foul up to our plans.
And, a few days after, advised him by message, that my following weekend appeared to be open.
He replied that Monday the 20th would be good.
I agreed,  and in the course of the week, he messaged to me his address.

Finally ...the big day arrived. 
I did not get up as early as I hoped...and wound up getting a later start than I really wanted, to arrive at his place by noon, but, oh well, I let him know via message that I was on the way, and did arrive around 12:30,
went to his unit and knocked on his door.
He opened it, and showed me in.





No comments:

Post a Comment