Saturday, June 29, 2013

6/29 Slave's Diary


The night before:  left work shortly after midnight,  arrived home,  notified Mistress by text I was home, and proceeded to walk and feed my dog.
Then I went outside to the street,and met Her on arrival.

We proceeded upstairs, to the first floor of my townhouse,  

She started with an inspection of the housecleaning work I had done in the prior week, of which She seemed to approve, then She mentioned a few new things I needed to do.
Then we sat down in front of my laptop, and i went online, and purchased tickets for an upcoming trip.

Then She suggested I strip, which I did,  and after inspecting a couple spots on the upper parts of my buttocks that have yet to completely heal,  She picked up my new tawse, that had just arrived the day before ... a month after I ordered it, and tried it out and my backside and thighs, and seemed quite pleased with the results.
Then She told me, to go get into the shower.
Once I was inside, with the water running, She said, "Start masturbating and don't come out until I say so."
And I did, or tried to.   Masturbation on demand has yet to work well for me...but I tried.
After a moment, She opened the shower door... and was totally naked, much to my surprise. 
"Are you masturbating?"
"Yes, Mommy."
"Did I say you could?"
"No, Mommy."
She stepped into the shower with me, holding a bathbrush, and turned me around and began smacking my bottom with it.   
Then She stepped back out. "If you can cum by the time I count to sixty, I'll give you a special surprise."
 Well, I tried, but hell, I couldn't even achieve a decent erection in that time.  
She told me to get out and dry off, and we went into the bedroom, and I got face down on the bed, and she smacked my bottom a bit with a red plastic paddle, then had me turn over, and She marked my thighs.
   (the picture above is of my thighs, some hours after)
Then She told me to turn over and keep my eyes closed.  She smacked the front parts of my thighs a bit,
then asked me to go fetch  a knife, which I did, and then I got back on the bed, until She told me to get up, and I cut see her cutting up bits of ginger root.
She handed me, two slivers, and She got on the bed, on her back, and opened her legs, and told me where to place the bits.  
With just one bit in place, She immediately began writhing and moaning,  and within five minutes, had a climax.
Smiling, She got up, told me to get down on the bed, and she cut up more ginger, and inserted a skinny bit into the urethra of my penis, and a big plug shaped piece into my anus.
And I felt the wonderful, marvelous BURN.
Oh god...    and She helped the process along by holding the root in place, and even pushing it in and out.
Just fucking marvelous...
And She stopped...
And after some conversation, we went to sleep.
I woke up, some hours later, to go downstairs, and feed my cats and walk my dog, and then went back upstairs.  
She suggested undress again, and had me go over Her lap, and applied the backside of a hairbrush to my bottom for a bit....   ohgod....  luv it.    
Then, sadly, it was time for her to go, and she dressed,  as I did, and I went downstairs with her, to see her off.  While leaving, she said, "New rule....  during the seven days, you may cum four times, instead of three."
Then my dog decided she was ready for another walk.   
Well, why not, it was only like 90degrees out today.
With time to use before getting ready for work, I was naked, on my bed,  hoping to do some stroking... as I was SO mentally turned on by the night and morning activities, even if I wasn't showing it,  and it wasn't a day that I could cum anyway, as I had already used my allotment for the week... new week starts Sunday...
And She called me twice on the phone, while I was doing so...  almost like She knew what I was doing (well, I told her, anyway).
Once I was physically aroused, it was time to take a (cold) shower, and get ready for work.

At work, five minutes early!! 
While at work, She sent me a text: "Are yuo ready for more restrictive guidelines?"
Oh boy.... "Yes."
"Be prepared."
"Like  a boy scout."

Great way to start a work shift, thinking about ...that.
Five hours later I sent her a text:  "I'm stressed out from that teaser."
"Teaser, did I forget something?"
"Restrictive guidelines...?"
"Oh shit, I forgot, can you come over tomorrow?"
...sigh...   Now I won't get any sleep thinking about it, either.
"Yes, after church..."

And thus ends my story for today.



 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment