Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27 slave's diary

In the wee hours that started this day, I was on the phone with Mistress, while online checking flights and availability.

In time, we figured out what we could manage, based to time and budget factors,  and now we are booked.
I will accompany Her on a business trip to Chicago,  departing late Aug 9, and returning mid day Aug 12.

So, after a long day,  that had started at 0700 on Wednesday,  and included moving "about fifteen boxes", She said, when She first told me about it, from one storage unit to another  (it was more like, 45 boxes), then going to work...  I went to sleep at 04:00.

I usually wake up at some point during my sleep time, but not this time, and woke up to my alarm at 11:00 with  full-on morning wood.
I decided to advantage of 'it' and that it was an open day, and stroked it to a lovely climax, within 17 minutes.

I called Mistress, as I was supposed to do, on awakening, and got her voicemail, as she was in an appointment, and went about my morning chores.
She called me back, as I was about to step into the shower, and we chatted briefly.
I showered, and dressed, and came to work.  (Still at work, as I type this.)

I'll close with my personal thought for the day:

"Remember Your word to Your servant, for you have given me hope."




No comments:

Post a Comment