Monday, June 3, 2013

Diary June 3 a BoD party

So, a party at the BoD on May 25th, a Saturday, a work night for me.
While being completely wishy-washy about it (go, don't go, go, don't go), I eventually go out of work two hours early, and arrived there around midnight.  (The party was scheduled for 9 pm to 3 a.m.)
The issue for me is, if there's nobody there I already know, it's unlikely I'm gonna get to know anybody else.
I just don't ... mingle...well.
This was a 'play' party, where people go, often with the intention of doing things they might not be able to do at home, or doing 'em with people they don't otherwise see, or using equipment/furniture not otherwise available to them.
Usually requires a partner, or two or three.
Which I'm in very short supply of.
Once, I went to a party there with a prearranged meeting, and had a painfully good time.
The other parties I went to there, I could ... only watch, while trying not to stare.
So, when I have no meetings prearranged, I've learned to go with zero expectations of getting in some playtime.
So, first surprise, I went in, and was immediately met by someone I knew, well enough to remember my name!  and gave me a hug.
Then I went on down into the basement, and saw somebody else I knew... couldn't remember his name, but he didn't remember mine either... and we chatted a minute about upcoming Munches and the like.
Then I went back upstairs, and outside, to the circle of chairs around the open fire, and sat down for a quadruple-cigarette break.
The chair to my left was vacant, and the chair next to that was occupied by, as he describes himself in his profile which I read later, a draq queen Dominatrix.
He was speaking to the person to his left:  "I was really looking forward to beating some ass tonight..."
That kinda got my attention
A minute later, he said, ".... just no people that are willing to be tied up and beaten...."
Hmmm.
The person he was speaking to excused himself to go get a drink.
It looked like he was looking around, like he was going to get up and go somewhere else, and I finally took my heart in my hands...  I mean, seriously, I really don't like putting myself 'out there' or risking rejection...  and said, "Excuse me...?"
He looked at me, "Oh hi."
"Hi...  sorry, I overheard you saying,  no people that are willing to be tied up and beaten, so are you gender-choosy?"
"Noooo," he said, "Are you submissive?"
"Totally."
"Well....  I am  <>, and you are?"
"I am <>."
"And, your limits?"
"None that I've found yet."
"Ooooh. Well, let's find a playspace."
And off we went, and made our way to the basement dungeon.
He had me kneel, and put his Dominating shoes on his fishnet-nylon-covered feet.
And I stood up, and he took my shirt off of me, and gently pushed me back against the ... I do not know what it's called, so I'll call it a gate,  an upright mostly metal thing, the width and height of a good sized gate, with a padded middle insert, so it's relatively comfortable to lean against, front or back, and lots of bars and things to tie ropes on, and attach cuffs to.
He produced rope, and started tying it up and down and all around me,  so that my hands were behind my back, and I was tightly restrained against and to the gate.
Then the action began.
He tweaked and twisted and pulled my nipples.
With an open hand, he slapped ...hard...my ribs and breasts.
He slapped my thighs (still covered by my thin running/cycle tights).
He slapped my groin.  Not really hard, but nonetheless, owch.
After going back and forth like this, up and down, he untied me...enough that I could turn around, then he retied me up.
With my back turned, I can only guess what he was using...floggers on my back...  paddles on my buttocks and hips...  and he reached around to twist and tweak my nipples even more.
He untied me, turned me around, retied me, and continued the frontal assault.
He untied me, turned me around, and leaving me unfettered, continued.
And he stopped.
"Need to go see if my ride home is still here..."
I helped him pack up, cleaned up the play space, and followed him upstairs.
We sat outside, by the fire, a bit,  until his ride appeared, and he said 'Goodnight," and he left.

Well, I knew my nipples still hurt.
It wasn't until I got home, and stripped off, and looked in the mirror.....
Red blotches on both breasts...  still present, 24 hours later.
Red blotching on left buttock just below the hip (still showing); red blotching and bruising, similar place right hip (still showing), blotching on my back (less visible now).
And my nipples are still tender to the touch, but at least they don't ache.

Well, that WAS fun.



...








No comments:

Post a Comment