Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Diary 6/18 June 14th/15th

...was the date a party was scheduled for, at the Bordello.
ContraryMerry (CM) and I had a date to meet there, after I managed to get away from work, which would be midnight or 01:00, whenever I could slip away.
Then the party was cancelled.
Quite disappointed, I was.
Then CM suggested, "Let's just meet at your place."
Cool!
I slipped away from work around midnight, fought my way through the usual fouled-up weekend Hollywood traffic to get home, walked and fed Cookie, and took a shower.
And I sat and waited, and CM called, telling me about a total stoppage on the 134 freeway, and that she had exited the freeway in Glendale.
She is among the group of 17 people in LA/Orange county that still do not have GPS on their phone or in their car, and I guided her to my place, turn by turn, and once she was close enough, I went outside, and waved her into my empty carport, as I had previously parked my own car on the street.
We hugged, gathered her bags, and went upstairs, and into my townhouse.
We walked through Cookie's room (it is really the living room, but I only pass through it to go to the kitchen or down to my car, and Cookie spends her days and nights on the couch) and Cookie barked her greetings, and we went upstairs.
We signed contracts, formalizing our relationship (as noted on my D/s status on my profile) and I gave her a present, selected by me from her wish list on her profile, which was a Thank You for showing me such a wonderful time, 13 days prior.
and then she collared me,
and ... and...
And I leave the rest to the reader's imagination, illustrated by pictures on my profile.
ContraryMerry has, over the previous three days, been going through major trauma and heartbreak, due to the horrible and outrageous outing of her formally-collared submissive.
I am saddened by this, beyond words. I emphathize with her.
It hurts me, not in a good way, but in a very bad way, to see and hear her, so heartsick about all this.
I trust that the new relationship between her and I has given her some small measure of happiness that can at least begin to take the edge off the grief she has been feeling.
I know that the relationship has given me a measure of happiness and joy that I have not felt, in a good long time.
Thank you SO much, Mistress Merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment